Character Generator Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Character Generator Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Character Generator topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't get premium features for Character Generator 2014?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
583 Views, 2 Replies

I can't get premium features for Character Generator 2014?

I got a 3 year license courteous to Autodesk for their products, specifically including Character Generator 2014. They sent me an email and everything saying that my account has been activated, and gave me the license/registration key for Character Generator 2014. When I click the link to download, it brings me to a page selecting my OS, Language, etc. and DOWNLOAD NOW. I clicked download, and it brought me to their browser version of Character Generator 2014, still with no student features. There was no way to enter a product code to activate premium. I'm still stuck with the free lame version of Character Generator.

Smiley Indifferent

If anyone knows how to fix this, that'd be great.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
gaudres
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,
We apologize for the problem.

Whenever there is a change to the entitlement, the access to paid features for Autodesk Character Generator, from the time of the new purchase can/may be delayed up to four (4) hours.
Please sign out, wait few hours (around 4 hours) before signing back in to your account and try again.

Best regards

Sophie

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: gaudres

It's been over 4 hours already, and I'm still stuck with the free version of Character Generator 2014. I'm even using a different computer at this point. I rechecked my emails, and yes I'm already registered and the product key is still there. 

Any ideas?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report