CAD Managers

craigcwc86
Message 1 of 1 (306 Views)

Workflow Question

306 Views, 0 Replies
11-08-2013 02:10 PM

The company I am currently working for designs large dams and water facilities. I currently work in the structural side of things, I was curious what Autodesk products you guys would recommend? We have been trying to determine a workflow that makes our life's easier. We are doing all our mechanical/structural modeling in Inventor  and Civil design in civil 3D, all of our sheets are being cut in straight AutoCAD. Our biggest concerns are that we have a dynamic link between our sheets and models, and that we are able to incorporate all disciplines into one master model using all Autodesk based products. I know this is a lot to incorporate but I thought I would ask for some opinions to see if we can improve the process we are currently using.

Announcements
Manufacturing CAD & IT Manager Resource
Additional information for installing, licensing & deploying Inventor, the Product Design Suites and Factory Design Suites.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.