Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SURVEY TECH NEEDED..Arizona

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
444 Views, 7 Replies

SURVEY TECH NEEDED..Arizona

Utah based Engineering firm is seeking experienced survey technician for their Scottsdale, Arizona office. Fast paced, master planned community subdivision work including platting (Preliminary and Final), ALTA surveys, Maps of Dedication, & misc. legal descriptions. Autodesk Land Desktop experience necessary. Salary DOE. Interested?? Fax and/or email your resume! Attn: Robert Johnston fax: 480.214.0356 email: rjohnston@jackjohnson.com
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Robert - CAD Managers group is for office issues and procedures. Please place ads in Classified Ads only. That section may be found at news://adesknews.autodesk.com/pn.classifieds if viewed from a NNTP discussion group reader. If using HTTP web software it may be found at http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=119 See http://www.autodesk.com/discussiongroup-groundrules if you have questions on our discussion group guidelines. --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. "Robert J." wrote: > > Utah based Engineering firm (snip)
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

Off topic

Did you pull the trigger on your new computer yet?

John P.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

Not yet. A few changes coming along and have to wait to see how it all shakes down. Joe uses ACAD at work helping design WOMD for the Navy. We have to be sure the new system will run ACAD comfortably. Anne jpostlewait wrote: > > Off topic > > Did you pull the trigger on your new computer yet?
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

The system you spec'd in the hardware section will not even notice that acad is running.

John Postlewait
IS Department
George Butler Associates, Inc.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Thanks John. Got the BSOD on the current desktop again this AM. Done everything I can think of and find by RTM to clear it up but think the HD is probably starting to go. At least I've got a good backup of all the data Will pick up the phone later today and do the deed on ordering. I've always had good luck with Dell. Anne jpostlewait wrote: > > The system you spec'd in the hardware section will not even notice that acad is running.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

I could be wrong, but I don't think this is the proper string for this discussion. Somebody alert Anne. (oops, I quess she knows!!!) -- Larry "Anne Brown" wrote in message news:424C0DC2.BD98750@autodesk.com... > Thanks John. Got the BSOD on the current desktop again this AM. > Done everything I can think of and find by RTM to clear it up but > think the HD is probably starting to go. At least I've got a good > backup of all the data > > Will pick up the phone later today and do the deed on ordering. > I've always had good luck with Dell. > > Anne > > jpostlewait wrote: > > > > The system you spec'd in the hardware section will not even notice that acad is running.
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

> it all shakes down. Joe uses ACAD at work helping design WOMD for > the Navy. WOMD? Weapons Mass Of Destruction? -- Joshua Tapp TAPP Design

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report