Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
137 Views, 2 Replies

Standards Help menu

We are trying to put a company standards help menu into the ADT 3.3 Menu. We would like to place it next to the "Help" Menu option. Anyone firmilair with this? Can I set it to retrieve information from a network drive location?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Almighty, (LOL) You can have your menu macro read: shell c:\test.doc where test.doc would be an example of where your standards would be. We are investigating using a help compiler ourselves: www.helpandmanual.com Look in the customazation guide on how to modify menus. Take care, Brian Palmby INCAT bpalmby@incat.com www.incat.com "AlmightySR" wrote in message news:424afe9a_2@newsprd01... > We are trying to put a company standards help menu into the ADT 3.3 Menu. > We would like to place it next to the "Help" Menu option. Anyone firmilair > with this? Can I set it to retrieve information from a network drive > location? > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Well we already have in the windows help format. and it works great. We are just looking for a way to get a menu option under the Help menu or make a menu option next to the help menu. "Brian Palmby (INCAT)" wrote in message news:424c1369_3@newsprd01... > Hi Almighty, (LOL) > > You can have your menu macro read: > > shell c:\test.doc > > where test.doc would be an example of where your standards would be. > > We are investigating using a help compiler ourselves: > www.helpandmanual.com > > Look in the customazation guide on how to modify menus. > > Take care, > Brian Palmby > INCAT > bpalmby@incat.com > www.incat.com > > "AlmightySR" wrote in message > news:424afe9a_2@newsprd01... >> We are trying to put a company standards help menu into the ADT 3.3 Menu. >> We would like to place it next to the "Help" Menu option. Anyone > firmilair >> with this? Can I set it to retrieve information from a network drive >> location? >> >> > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report