Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Huggytrees
376 Views, 1 Reply

Skech Start up problem

Could anyone please help so i can save my laptop from being thrown out of the window. i bought a genuine version of Autosketch V9 and installed it on my laptop which is running Windows 7 the program installs ok but when i try and start the program all i get is "Entry Point Not Found. The procedure entry point ?addLinksG1Continuity@AcGeImpCompositeCurve3d@@QAE​XN@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library AcGe16.dll." i have looked at forums on the net and tried what they have said to do but nothing changes. I do have limited knowledge on system files so if you can help it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers all

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: Huggytrees

Autosketch is not supported in Win7 (translated, there is no fix for it not running). Did you read the system requirements on the box? Even version 10 is not supported:

http://images.autodesk.com/adsk/files/autosketch_10_system_requirements.pdf

Microsoft suggests trying Win7's XP Compatibility Mode as one way to install and run older unsupported software, try that. Or downgrade Win7 to Vista or XP if that's an option. Or get another CAD program that runs in Win7 if you are not heavily committed to Autosketch.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report