Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shop print review sheet?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
205 Views, 5 Replies

shop print review sheet?

I'm kicking around the idea of asking the shop employees fill out a review sheet of our prints. What I want to accomplish is to see if there is any info we are not putting on the prints or any info that's on them that isn't needed. Also if here are any suggests(which I'm sure there are) on improving them. Does anyone have any forms like that they would like to share? Also has any one done this before and have some tips to make it constructive, not a nit pick session
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Why not just asking them personally? I'd be willing to bet that you would get a better response not to mention improve relations between your two dept's. That is as long as everybody checks their ego at the door before talks begin.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

I brought this up and was told that there is no time for that, so I thought maybe a well written questionaire would be the second best option and would be ok with all involved.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

>I brought this up and was told that there is no time for that... I've worked at places like that. Maybe this could help YOU: http://www.monster.com
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

I've thought about it, still trying to change this place from within. Not many opportunities in this neck of the woods anyway.
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

WOW! A discussion could well take less "time" than posting, reading, replying, creating a form, having "them" review it (bet they will want to huh?), implementing it, waiting....... waiting...... oops! new manager, start over. What a rat race! "SARCZAR" wrote in message news:3704198.1103122957412.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I brought this up and was told that there is no time for that, so I thought maybe a well written questionaire would be the second best option and would be ok with all involved.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report