CAD Managers

CAD Managers

tonori
Message 1 of 2 (360 Views)

ProductivityNOW vs Pinnacle

360 Views, 1 Replies
10-15-2013 08:53 AM

What is everyone using for their Autodesk support and online learning tools? I'm comparing ProductivityNOW to Pinnacle and would love some feedback from anyone using either.

Active Contributor
kbiggs
Message 2 of 2 (303 Views)

Re: ProductivityNOW vs Pinnacle

10-18-2013 12:59 PM in reply to: tonori
Both products differ in what they provide. I have used both and have recommended both to our users, as we have licenses for each.

ProductivityNOW eLearning is adequate for basic training, it could be better, which Imaginit recognizes. Pinnacle offers both a workflow and video based training, which I like. The challenge is to get user buy in to use these training products.

I am a big fan of rGuides, which is video training. I have not found a perfect solution that works for all of our users.

If you are looking for training and tech support, I would suggest ProductivityNOW. If you are looking for training only, then I would suggest you review Pinnacle and rGuides.

Hope this helps,

Keith
Announcements
Manufacturing CAD & IT Manager Resource
Additional information for installing, licensing & deploying Inventor, the Product Design Suites and Factory Design Suites.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.