CAD Managers

panafic
Message 1 of 3 (195 Views)

Inventor Subscription Licenses

195 Views, 2 Replies
03-20-2014 11:38 PM
I would please like to get input on Inventor Licenses & Installations. We are subscribed to Autodesk, we have 6 x 2013 Packages with home licenses, we recently upgraded to 2014 Via subscription also with home licenses, how many installations can one do with all these packages. I mean how many computers can i install or would the 2013 Packages fall away ?
*Expert Elite*
AllenJessup
Message 2 of 3 (186 Views)

Re: Inventor Subscription Licenses

03-21-2014 04:43 AM in reply to: panafic

If you have 6 licenses and all are used at home also. Then you can install on 6 computers at work and 6 computers at employees' homes. Since you are on Subscription you can also install the previous 3 versions on any or all of the computers.But you can't be using any more than 6 licenses at once. Each user could theoretically have 4 versions of the program open at once on one computer. But that only counts as 1 license because they're being used by one user.

Allen

information given is my own opinion - not that of autodesk

*Expert Elite*
JGerth
Message 3 of 3 (173 Views)

Re: Inventor Subscription Licenses

03-21-2014 06:29 AM in reply to: panafic

Stand-alone seats, or network licenses at the office?

Does Inventor support a 'Portable License Utility'?  

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.

Announcements
Manufacturing CAD & IT Manager Resource
Additional information for installing, licensing & deploying Inventor, the Product Design Suites and Factory Design Suites.