Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorporating S8 Macros into ADT

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mprend8888
211 Views, 2 Replies

Incorporating S8 Macros into ADT

I'm just starting to setup ADT to run as much like R14 with Softdesk 8 as I can. I'm amazed that Autodesk would eliminate so much of the functionality of Softdesk 8. Can anyone out there help me to add the commands I have in my Macros.lsp in S8 with Architectural Desktop? Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Mike
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: mprend8888

Mike,

Check out www.dtitech.com for Adt2i Productivity Tools. Some of the
S8 macros are available through their software... which is free to
use.

Tom Momeyer, AIA, CCS

On Wed, 27 Dec 2000 12:47:23 -0800, mprend8888
wrote:

>I'm just starting to setup ADT to run as much like R14 with Softdesk 8 as I can. I'm amazed that Autodesk would eliminate so much of the functionality of Softdesk 8. Can anyone out there help me to add the commands I have in my Macros.lsp in S8 with Architectural Desktop? Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Mike
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: mprend8888

I know that they've got a lot of the old lisp commands hidden in there still. Make sure you load the AEC details. It
will add things like the Detailer as well as copy the lisp routine onto your pc but you still have to load those lisp.
For the detailer, you have to start adt with the special icon that the AEC Details installation will add in your start
menu. Unfortunately the detailer only works in SDI and not in MDI.

Oh here it is, just found it. Included with the AEC Details is a file called macro_s8.lsp. Rename it to macro.lsp. This
should restore the s8 macros. I don't know if it will work in MDI though.

CJ

"mprend8888" wrote in message news:ef5ec79.-1@WebX.SaUCah8kaAW...
> I'm just starting to setup ADT to run as much like R14 with Softdesk 8 as I can. I'm amazed that Autodesk would
eliminate so much of the functionality of Softdesk 8. Can anyone out there help me to add the commands I have in my
Macros.lsp in S8 with Architectural Desktop? Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Mike
>

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report