Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOw can i give Custom sheet size while converting DWG to PDF

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
wrenchinternal
294 Views, 1 Reply

HOw can i give Custom sheet size while converting DWG to PDF

Hi,
I Am trying to convert DWG(sheet size:A2*3) to PDF(sheet size:A2*3) file by using the below code

moActiveDoc = moAcadApp.GetType().InvokeMember("ActiveDocument",
BindingFlags.GetProperty, null, moAcadApp, null);

oActiveLayout = moActiveDoc.GetType().InvokeMember("ActiveLayout", System.Reflection.BindingFlags.GetProperty, null, moActiveDoc, null);

object[] oParams[0]="ISO_A0_(1189.00_x_841.00_MM";

oActiveLayout.GetType().InvokeMember("CanonicalMediaName",System.Reflection.BindingFlags.SetProperty, null, oActiveLayout, oParams);

but
oActiveLayout.GetType().InvokeMember("CanonicalMediaName",System.Reflection.BindingFlags.SetProperty, null, oActiveLayout, oParams);

its gives the error "invalid Input" becouse the oParams[0] value="ISO_A0_(1189.00_x_841.00_MM)",It works perfectly if i give the
oParams[0] ="ISO_A1_(594.00_x_841.00_MM)" (for A1 sheet size).

My Query is how can i give the custom sheet size value(A2*3)?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dmfrazier
in reply to: wrenchinternal

You may get better help posting this sort of question here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Visual-Basic-Customization/bd-p/33

I'm not certain, but I think you have to use the "generic" name of the "custom sheet size" that your PDF driver uses.  If you run a "manual" Plot on the command-line (-PLOT), you will be able to see what responses are expected for your specific driver.  For instance, if you were using the CutePDF driver, the "custom sheet size" is called "PostScript Custom Page Size" (which happens to appear at the top of the list when you enter "?" at the prompt for paper size).  Regardless of how you have defined the custom size for your purposes, I believe you have to use that generic name.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report