Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
246 Views, 5 Replies

CTB - CAD Manual

Happy Holidays Everyone -

Does anyone have a CAD drawing that can go into my CAD manual to represent our company ctb files? I've used a few crazy ones I've seen at former jobs but I really don't care for them. I really want to have something that will visually show what they look like plotted out as well as informative. (pens, penweights, color and shading)

Thanks Guys and Gals!
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Don't you have at least one in-house drawing that comes close to what you are seeking in standards? If so, why not use that as your dws file? Jack Talsky "fletch97" wrote in message news:19179414.1104363640392.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Happy Holidays Everyone - > > Does anyone have a CAD drawing that can go into my CAD manual to represent our > company ctb files? I've used a few crazy ones I've seen at former jobs but I > really don't care for them. I really want to have something that will visually > show what they look like plotted out as well as informative. (pens, penweights, > color and shading) > > Thanks Guys and Gals!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

What's your e-mail address? I'll send you my file. Reply vtvich@hotmail.com "JMT" wrote in message news:41d3d015$1_1@newsprd01... > Don't you have at least one in-house drawing that comes close to what you are seeking > in standards? > > If so, why not use that as your dws file? > > Jack Talsky > > > > "fletch97" wrote in message > news:19179414.1104363640392.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > > Happy Holidays Everyone - > > > > Does anyone have a CAD drawing that can go into my CAD manual to represent our > > company ctb files? I've used a few crazy ones I've seen at former jobs but I > > really don't care for them. I really want to have something that will visually > > show what they look like plotted out as well as informative. (pens, penweights, > > color and shading) > > > > Thanks Guys and Gals! > >
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

sfletcher@tuckersadler.com

Thanks!!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Jack's email address (which doesn't show on the HTTP side) is jackmt AT attbi DOT com. Replace the AT and DOT as appropriate. --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. Vadim wrote: > > What's your e-mail address? I'll send you my file. > Reply vtvich@hotmail.com
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Thanks Anne....but I think he means to send it to s fletcher. Oh......I hope you have a safe and happy New Year. Jack "Anne Brown" wrote in message news:41D43B3E.8C0C4B50@autodesk.com... > Jack's email address (which doesn't show on the HTTP side) is > jackmt AT attbi DOT com. Replace the AT and DOT as appropriate. > --- > Anne Brown > Discussion Groups Administrator > Autodesk, Inc. > > Vadim wrote: >> >> What's your e-mail address? I'll send you my file. >> Reply vtvich@hotmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report