Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download Autocad anymore

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
_Tharwat
396 Views, 5 Replies

Can't download Autocad anymore

Hello all .

I am not sure if I am posting my request in the correct forum , if not please Moderators adjust it as best as it should be .

I have downloaded Autocad 2015 from Autodesk website and during installation the internet disconnected or their website refreshed or whatever , so the Installer icon done but when I started the installer I have been receiving these two messages ,

Anyone can help me in this regard ?

Thanks you all .

error Cad 2015.jpgerror Cad 2015.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jggerth1
in reply to: _Tharwat

Can you Uninstall from Control Panel?  If so, do that and then do a full download instead of the "Install Now".  My experience has been, regardless of vendor, it's just not that a reliable a method,  MSOffice 2013 in particular took a ****load of time to get working thanks to that.

Message 3 of 6
_Tharwat
in reply to: jggerth1

Thank you for your reply JGerth .

I can not unistall it from the Control Panel because it is not installed yet to do that .

How to go with the full download ?

Thank you .

Message 4 of 6
pendean
in reply to: _Tharwat

Restart your PC/Windows, use the Registry Cleaner to remove any and all Autodesk references. Then:
•In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.
•In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, delete cookies, temporary internet files, and history.
1. Turn off your personal firewall or VPN, if you use one.
2. Disable UAC
3. Close and reopen your preferred browser.
4. Go to http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
5. Select the choice "Download Links".
6. Select your product, then variant, then version as applicable.
7. You should now be presented with the choice to download your software all over again.

8. Install from this new file you just downloaded.

Message 5 of 6
_Tharwat
in reply to: pendean

Thank you so much Pendean .

That is really looks promising , I will work on the steps tomorrow morning and will let you know for sure .

I do appreciate your help and your time .

Regards .

Message 6 of 6
_Tharwat
in reply to: pendean

Thank you Pendean for your help .

I could not install the latest version of AutoCAD 2015 for some reasons that I frankly do not know , although the istaller of the installation icon downloaded so fast which also means that it went wrongly somewhere from the first step , and after that I receive an error message it says corrupted file .

Anyway , I downloaded AutoCAD 2014 and it seems okay .

Many thanks for you and for your precious help .

Tharwat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report