Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
152 Views, 6 Replies

CAD Training CD's

Has anyone had any experience with Autocad Training CD's? In particular Land Desktop training.. I'm hiring some new techs who unfortunately have only vanilla cad experience. I was thinking of using the CD's to send them through a crash course on Land Desktop. Any suggestions would be appreciated Thanks Jason Edwards
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

My company purchased Gary Rosen's LandNut DVD's. They have been pretty good. They cover Land Desktop and Civil Design.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Where can I get the DVD? "Bill Farley" wrote in message news:40abd76e$1_2@newsprd01... > My company purchased Gary Rosen's LandNut DVD's. They have been pretty > good. They cover Land Desktop and Civil Design. > >
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

Jason Edwards thought for a minute, then typed the following: > Has anyone had any experience with Autocad Training CD's? In > particular Land Desktop training.. I'm hiring some new techs who > unfortunately have only vanilla cad experience. I was thinking of > using the CD's to send them through a crash course on Land Desktop. > Any suggestions would be appreciated > > Thanks > > Jason Edwards Go to www.agtcad.com and look at their offering. It's what I learned LDD on, and works great. -- Jason Hickey Goodwyn, Mills, and Cawood, Inc. 1102 South 20th Street Birmingham, Alabama, 35205 (205) 879-4462 www.gmcnetwork.com
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

The only thing I learned from those DVD's was that he lives in Vermont. They are extremely boring and extremely basic and very poor quality. I found nothing in there that I couldn't find in the help files. Some people can only work by monkey see monkey do so maybe they will work for some people. IF you can sit through them. "Bill Farley" wrote in message news:40abd76e$1_2@newsprd01... > My company purchased Gary Rosen's LandNut DVD's. They have been pretty > good. They cover Land Desktop and Civil Design. > >
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

He is very boring but I disagree with the lack of information statement. They are not meant for an experienced user but for our tech's and EIT's they have been extremely benneficial. These people have advanced in their usage of the software more in the last month then they did the entire year before.
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Now I understand why all of the questions over there. "Jason Hickey" wrote in message news:40ac9aec$1_3@newsprd01... > > Go to www.agtcad.com and look at their offering. It's what I learned LDD > on, and works great. >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report