Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAD Manager Channel RSS Feed

21 REPLIES 21
Message 1 of 22
pcchenard
1882 Views, 21 Replies

CAD Manager Channel RSS Feed

Has anyone been able to get the CAD Manager Channel RSS feed to use a feed from Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0? That is what we use for our Intranet and it would be nice to use it for my CAD Manager Feed.
21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
dwahlz
in reply to: pcchenard

I know this is very old, and I appologize for opeing it up again, but I was curious if the sharepoint feed were ever able to be used in the Autodesk Info Center.  I have a similar feed address as the original poster and would like to get it in Info Center or find another way to get the feeds in.

Thanks

Message 22 of 22
7-mko
in reply to: pcchenard

hi, im, mike and im very new to autodesk/ 3d / autocad. Im currently working on a car and im having hard time getting it togather. the reason why i got into 3ds max is because i want to build a replica and to get correct dimensions of the car i needed the 3ds max through which im suppose to cut the model in sections measure it edit it and send it to be cut to the real life sections that im going to need to start building my car, here is the video that ive been watching: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTg5kpzXkJg

i have contacted the guy who made that video but he doesnt want to help me, so im open to anybody who would want to help me. as you see in the video he has put 1inch marks on the sections throughout the car to tell him how big each sections needs to be, ive tried every gizmo ive clicked on almost everything on the 3ds product just no luck. so please someone out there i need your help!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report