Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAD/CAM advancements and their impact on small manufacturing organizations

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
AzizurRehman
412 Views, 1 Reply

CAD/CAM advancements and their impact on small manufacturing organizations

I am a student of manufacturing Engineering and i have assigned a topic from my university on the Advancements in CAD/CAM systems and their impact on small manufacturing organizations"
Does somebody help me in providing the literature about this as i live in poor country and i dont have the facility of latest books on this topic,
i will be really thankful to that person

Regards
aziz ur rehman
Manufacturing Engineering student
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: AzizurRehman

don't know myself, I'd start with a google search to get a lot of information... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Advancements+CAD%2FCAM+systems+impact+small+manufacturing+organizations&btnG=Google+Search "AzizurRehman" wrote in message news:31291283.1111071449193.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... >I am a student of manufacturing Engineering and i have assigned a topic >from my university on the Advancements in CAD/CAM systems and their impact >on small manufacturing organizations" > Does somebody help me in providing the literature about this as i live in > poor country and i dont have the facility of latest books on this topic, > i will be really thankful to that person > > Regards > aziz ur rehman > Manufacturing Engineering student

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report