CAD Managers

CAD Managers

Distinguished Contributor
paul.ashley
Message 1 of 3 (264 Views)

Building Design Suite Programs - Packaging Separate Installations

264 Views, 2 Replies
01-27-2014 10:05 AM

Our company packages and distributes licensed software through a Microsoft Systems Center Application Catalog.  We own Autodesk Buidling Design Suite Premium asd want to package its programs separately.  The main program we need to package is the combined-discipine version of Revit, and from what I can tell, that product is not available for download from the Subscription Center.  Is there a way to get it as its own install or is there a way to create a separate install package from the Suite install media?

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 2 of 3 (236 Views)

Re: Building Design Suite Programs - Packaging Separate Installations

01-30-2014 07:22 AM in reply to: paul.ashley

you can download Revit by it self from here:

You can access most current + previous supported version Browser Download links (including the Design & Creation Suites) through Matt, Autodesks Virtual Assistant. http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
>download links>Autodesk Revit Products>Autodesk Revit
Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue

Distinguished Contributor
paul.ashley
Message 3 of 3 (234 Views)

Re: Building Design Suite Programs - Packaging Separate Installations

01-30-2014 07:47 AM in reply to: DarrenP
The subscription downloads don't include the combined-discipline version of Revit that comes in the Suite. My vendor told me that the only way they know to do this is to create a single-app deployment from the entire Suite installation media. though I've never done that myself, may have to go that route.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Manufacturing CAD & IT Manager Resource
Additional information for installing, licensing & deploying Inventor, the Product Design Suites and Factory Design Suites.