Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building Design Suite Programs - Packaging Separate Installations

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
paul.ashley
511 Views, 2 Replies

Building Design Suite Programs - Packaging Separate Installations

Our company packages and distributes licensed software through a Microsoft Systems Center Application Catalog.  We own Autodesk Buidling Design Suite Premium asd want to package its programs separately.  The main program we need to package is the combined-discipine version of Revit, and from what I can tell, that product is not available for download from the Subscription Center.  Is there a way to get it as its own install or is there a way to create a separate install package from the Suite install media?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: paul.ashley

you can download Revit by it self from here:

You can access most current + previous supported version Browser Download links (including the Design & Creation Suites) through Matt, Autodesks Virtual Assistant. http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
>download links>Autodesk Revit Products>Autodesk Revit
Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
paul.ashley
in reply to: DarrenP

The subscription downloads don't include the combined-discipline version of Revit that comes in the Suite. My vendor told me that the only way they know to do this is to create a single-app deployment from the entire Suite installation media. though I've never done that myself, may have to go that route.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report