Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building Design Suite Links?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
chriswade
446 Views, 2 Replies

Building Design Suite Links?

Ok, so our subscription center has been updated with licenses for the 2013 versions of all of our programs; however, the only program that has been updated for 2013 under our downloads in the Infrastructure Design Suite.

Our dealer tells me that the Building Design Suite was supposed to come out today as well, but our subscription center still doesn't reflect this under downloads, any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: chriswade

Building Design Suites hasn't been release yet.  Your Reseller was mistaken.  There are other suites that have been released, but BDS will follow here shortly.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
chriswade
in reply to: chriswade

It has finally shown up. Yikes!, that is a big download since they include both 32 and 64 bit in one download now. Honestly, all that I need is the 64 Bit download, but oh well, at least I will have both, just in case.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report