Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Design Suite help

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Pabber
440 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Design Suite help

I'm not sure if this is the proper place for this thread but...we are currently in a subscription service for AutoCAD and our re-seller is pushing for us to go to the Autodesk Design Suite with Revit MEP. Our plans are to begin a migration to Revit MEP this year We were going to convert our AutoCAD seats to the Revit MEP Suite but the Design Suite sounds like a better deal. What are the advantages/disadvantages of converting the existing AutoCAD license? Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Pabber

You might discuss this with your Reseller or on the CAD Managers forum here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/CAD-Managers/bd-p/112

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
jmcintyre
in reply to: Pabber

I've just upgraded fro acad architecture to the design suite. I will still have ACA/acad but now also have revit and 3D max design. It was an offer I couldn't refuse as it was such a low price for so much software. My subs increase, but now I can transition to revit at my own pace. Revit has its drawbacks but the construction industry is moving that way so I have to follow.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report