Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aid Line for Osnap Dropdown

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kkline116
464 Views, 3 Replies

Aid Line for Osnap Dropdown

I started a search to find this, but I don't even know what words to use to search for it, so I just have to explain it.

You know when you're in a command and (depending how your right-click is set up) if you hit "shift+right click" you get a quick Osnap dropdown where you can pick your Osnap.

When I first learned how to use this feature, the Osnaps had a little line under one of the letters which you could use for a shortcut to select that Osnap. For instance, the "Endpoint" had the "E" underlined. "Nearest" had the "r" underlined, etc.

My question is, does anyone know how to turn those on, permanently?

Some of my guys have the lines, some don't, some had them and then lost them, etc. I've looked, but I'm not able to find where we can turn them on and leave them on.

Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: kkline116
Message 3 of 4
kkline116
in reply to: pendean

Well, that's for all of Windows, which would just get annoying. Smiley Wink

I hope / believe there's a way for just AutoCAD to have it. And not all of AutoCAD, but just that Osnap drop down. I know in previous versions I had them underlined just in that quick drop down, but I certainly didn't have that option turned on in all of Windows.

Message 4 of 4
kkline116
in reply to: kkline116

It seems like it has the lines for the first few times you access that dropdown, but then it goes away.

Almost like a "quick help" thing, but it would be great if I could get them to stay.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report