Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload of documents to Buzzsaw

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
BrettCaldeira
1219 Views, 0 Replies

Upload of documents to Buzzsaw

Hi All

After activating a few trials of Buzzsaw to test functionality we decided to purchase the sofware. I am busy uploading a few thousand files that need to be available for clients and often get a time out. The time out is probably due to our connection, but I wanted to know how buzzsaw recieves its documents?

If I drag and drop a folder from my workstation to Buzzsaw the folder then gets created and files begin to upload. If I then get a time out on the server and drag the folder again it seems as though it is uploading all the documents from scratch again. If I select update all is this what Buzzsaw will do? I find that Buzzsaw displays all files in some cases but places locks  next to them as the files have not been uploaded correctly. If I do not select update all will these documents still be replaced with the correct documents on my desktop.

The files I am currently uploading will be changing and want to know if Buzzsaw will automatically merge if the file does not exist, and replace if the file does exist but is older then the latest version?

I have downloaded the folder sync, but my authentication fails. I can log in via the Buzzsaw software but not via the folder sync. Is there anything specific I need to set on this?

Best Regards,

Brett Caldeira

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report