Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow up- and download transfers??

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
wouterbleumink
1001 Views, 7 Replies

Slow up- and download transfers??

Hi,

When transfering files to or from our BuzzSaw site i am not able to get transfer speeds above 200 Kbytes/sec.

We have a 120 MB / 10 MB internet connection, so i don't see why transfers have to take so long.

Is anyone else having these speeds or is Autodesk managing these speeds, and why??

Regards,

Wouter

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
vygantas5
in reply to: wouterbleumink

We have same issue. Using BUZZSAW app for windows "Autodesk® Buzzsaw® 2013" is realy painfull. Opening files directly from that problem is very slow.

We have 100Mbps internet, fast enough. But downloads take 1 minute for 1mb file.

Any advice would be great.

Message 3 of 8
ShanaProd
in reply to: wouterbleumink

Hi Wouter -

Thanks for posting, and sorry for the trouble you're having.

Can you please give us a bit more info? Did the slowness with upload/download start recently? If so, can you link the slowness to any particular event - did the size of your site increase dramatically? Does the slowness come and go, or is upload/download _always_ painfully slow? Does it make a difference if you up/download one file at a time versus multiple files? Do you have the same problem up/downloading from the Web UI versus the desktop application? 

I'll also as Customer Support to look into this for your specific site, and reach out to you.

Thanks,

Shana

Message 4 of 8
mespaillat
in reply to: ShanaProd

Hello Wouter

I am sorry tohear about the slowness when transfering files in Buzzsaw. Are you still having this issue? If so, could you please open a support case by filling out the web form at the Autodesk Buzzsaw Support Resources page? This will allow us to collect specific information about your site and the problem. We look forward to helping resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Manny,

Thank you for choosing Autodesk Support!

Regards,
mespaillat

Autodesk Support Team
Message 5 of 8
r.v.mulders
in reply to: mespaillat

Hi

maybe related to this item of slow up- and download.

Hi all,

since 5 Februari, I am having problems with Buzzsaw sync with larger projects (around 20 GB).

Tried today to figur out in more detail and it seems that smaller projects (around 100 Mb can be synced, but larger projects result in 'Unable to connect to Buzzsaw, the remote server is currently unavailable. HTTP status code 400 was returned.

I am using buzzsaw sync 1.35.4575.0

Message 6 of 8
wouterbleumink

Hello all,

Allthough the issue is a few years old (!), it still exists. Nowaday's, we often have error-messages saying the connection to BuzzSaw is lost (allthough we have a solid internet connection). And transfer-rates are still low (slow).

Beginning to think Autodesk is phasing-out the BuzzSaw service in light of the A360 services...

Message 7 of 8

We too have had issues syncing our Buzzsaw projects with the same error code returned:

"Unable to connect to Buzzsaw: the remote server is currently unavailable. HTTP status code 400 was returned."

This happened previously and was submitted to the Buzzsaw helpdesk. The response I received at that time was that "the issue was related to the WebDAV database server experiencing high CPU usage." 

Message 8 of 8
wouterbleumink

Hello Manny,

I want to create a support-ticket, but the site you are referring to does not exist. And i can't find it anywhere on the BuzzSaw section of the Autodesk site...

Can you provide the proper link?

TIA, Wouter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report