Buzzsaw General Discussion

Buzzsaw General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
Brausmith
Message 1 of 1 (712 Views)

Reminders & Time Zones

712 Views, 0 Replies
05-20-2012 10:44 PM

I have a client who is receiving reminders from Buzzsaw. The problem is that depending on when the reminder was sent this will determine whether the date/time is to GMT+0000 or GMT+1000 (local time).

This is causing a great deal of confusion because if the user doesn't notice the time zone offset then they could be working towards a date/time which is incorrect.

I have some examples, but since they contain confidential details I would like to email to ADSK in an offline capacity. Could someone from the Buzzsaw team contact me directly via forum private message?

Has anyone else experienced a difference in time zone settings from the same PC? It's very wierd behaviour.

Regards,
Chad
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Buzzsaw Category!

The Buzzsaw forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.