Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

projects and folders

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
89 Views, 2 Replies

projects and folders

Let me see if I get this straight. Anybody can add a project or a folder to a folder but only admins can convert between the two? Is that admins or site admins that can convert?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Users with view rights will not be able to add folders or projects. Users with edit rights can add folders (not projects), but only within the projects where they have edit rights. Projects admins can add projects (and folders), they can convert folders and projects back and forth, but only within the projects where they have project admin rights. Site admins can do anything, anywhere, anytime. They can add and remove projects and convert folders and projects in any project on the site. Hope this helps, John Helfen Autodesk Collaboration Services "SLFUS" wrote in message news:40c70f4b$1_1@newsprd01... > Let me see if I get this straight. Anybody can add a project or a folder to > a folder but only admins can convert between the two? Is that admins or > site admins that can convert? > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

"John Helfen" wrote in message news:40c74cb1 > Hope this helps, Yep, thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report