Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Activity Log

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Kmleick
303 Views, 4 Replies

Project Activity Log

I need to find out which admin changed a permission for a user in one of our projects. The activity log lists the folders that the permissions were changed for, but the user's name doesn't appear anywhere in the activity log. So basically I have a long list of permission changes for folders, but not for users which is what I really need. Anybody have any ideas where I can retrieve this information?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Blakekpf212
in reply to: Kmleick

The User name should be on the far left (typically the first column).
If you still don't see teh User name column. Click on List Options- Where you see users select all so whenever a user makes a change that user name will show.
Message 3 of 5
Kmleick

Thanks for the reply, but I think I mis-stated myself. I attached a JPEG & hopefully a visual will help explain what's up. I changed a permission on a folder, but instead of listing what folder the permission change was done on, I need to know what user the permission change was for....make sense? This will help me back-track which admin changed some permissions for a certain user.
Message 4 of 5
Blakekpf212

Oh, I don't think that the system will show you the previous permisions.
Soory, I couldn't help you.
Message 5 of 5
TM333

Hello Kmleick,
I am one of the application engineers for Autodesk. At this time there is not a way to see what administrator changed the permission level to a folder.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report