Buzzsaw General Discussion

cliu17
Message 1 of 4 (844 Views)

Problems uploading

844 Views, 3 Replies
08-03-2010 07:27 AM

When I drag 'n' drop files/folders into Buzzsaw they don't seem to be uploading properly, they appear in Buzzsaw but when I refresh they are 0 in size. The only way it appears to work is if I  'Add' files but it was all working fine previously.

Does anyone know what the problem can be?

Thanks

Active Contributor
jmcadres
Message 2 of 4 (842 Views)

Re: Problems uploading

08-03-2010 08:35 AM in reply to: cliu17

Give the files more time to finish uploading to the Buzzsaw servers.  A file with a size of "0" indicates that the file didn't completely upload.  

John

cliu17
Message 3 of 4 (840 Views)

08-03-2010 08:42 AM in reply to: jmcadres

I understand the files need time but when I upload there is no progress bar so I know that

it hasn't uploaded properly. Even a file of 5KB shows up as 0 in size, it works fine if I 'Add' files but not when I drag and drop. I've been using Buzzsaw daily for  5 years and this is the first time this has happened, it worked fine up until yesterday?!

Employee
joan.allen
Message 4 of 4 (672 Views)

10-26-2010 02:33 PM in reply to: cliu17

Have you been able to resolve this problem?  If not, please contact our support team  (http://autodesk.com/buzzsaw-support).

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Buzzsaw Category!

The Buzzsaw forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.