Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly downloaded files go to wrong location in working folders directory...

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
599 Views, 1 Reply

Newly downloaded files go to wrong location in working folders directory...

I have a bizarre problem that I have been working through for some time - and I have searched the forums for clues. I have some primary directories of a buzzsaw site that I download to my laptop, with several levels of subdirectories. I select the option to download the subdirectories as well. To refresh the downloaded files on my laptop, I select to download the primary directory again, and select the option to have it download to the working folder - last file location. Any new files which were not available since the last download do not go to the correct subdirectory, however, they end up downloaded "one level up" in the directory tree. So if a file was supposed to be downloaded to C:\downloads\Buzzsaw_site\Subdirectory, it will download to the level above: C:\downloads\Buzzsaw_site.

It is impossible to keep all these misfiled files moved into their correct subdirectories following each refresh download.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Is there anyone out there?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report