Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Buzzsaw Wish List Items

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
80 Views, 2 Replies

More Buzzsaw Wish List Items

Here are a few wish list items I think might be useful, some I have already spoken to tech support about.

1. In Site Admin, it would be helpful if you could print all tabs directly to a printer. Right now you have to print screen, open paint, paste and then print. However, you can click print setup!

2. In Site Admin - Activity log, it would be helpful if you could keep the filters once they have been applied.

3. Get a list of people in the ACTIVITY Log who logged on, even if they didn't access a folder. Right now in order to get results you check in the ACTIONS section "Login" and in the ITEM TYPES section you must check Project Member. Well, if they are in the Users folder aren't they part of a project. Every user should be a member of a project. We have a welcome to buzzsaw folder that every user is a member of. Without "SITE MEMBER checked no results appear!

4. Project Administrators can not create new users by copying existing user information. They should be able to create a new user from the same company just like a site admin. Also, once a Project admin creates the user they can not edit the info, resulting in the site admin doing it. This is not efficient.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Revan, These all seem to be valid wishlist items. I will make sure the are passed on the appropriate people. Thanks, John Helfen Autodesk Collaboration Services "Revan" wrote in message news:9045722.1089307126806.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Here are a few wish list items I think might be useful, some I have already spoken to tech support about. > > 1. In Site Admin, it would be helpful if you could print all tabs directly to a printer. Right now you have to print screen, open paint, paste and then print. However, you can click print setup! > > 2. In Site Admin - Activity log, it would be helpful if you could keep the filters once they have been applied. > > 3. Get a list of people in the ACTIVITY Log who logged on, even if they didn't access a folder. Right now in order to get results you check in the ACTIONS section "Login" and in the ITEM TYPES section you must check Project Member. Well, if they are in the Users folder aren't they part of a project. Every user should be a member of a project. We have a welcome to buzzsaw folder that every user is a member of. Without "SITE MEMBER checked no results appear! > > 4. Project Administrators can not create new users by copying existing user information. They should be able to create a new user from the same company just like a site admin. Also, once a Project admin creates the user they can not edit the info, resulting in the site admin doing it. This is not efficient.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Revan,

Thanks for the great suggestions. We will add these to our Wish List for inclusion in future releases. Keep the great suggestions coming!

Best Regards,
Joan Allen
Sr. Product Manager, Buzzsaw

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report