Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Issue - greyed out

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
308 Views, 1 Reply

Login Issue - greyed out

We have a problem where a new Buzzsaw URL for a company was created. When I go to the URL to log in, all the requested information ID and PASSWORD blocks are greyed out. Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Thanks for any help, this is very strange, and I can't seem to locate any additional information that would lead to the correction of this issue.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ShanaProd
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi -

Sorry for the trouble you're having with Buzzsaw. A couple of questions:

1) When you signed up for a trial Buzzsaw site, you received an email asking you to go and set a password for the initial Admin account. Has that step been done?

2) If you've already set a password, where are you attempting to log in now (the desktop application? The Web UI?) and are any other messages poppping up? If you created the site more than 30 days ago and it's now expired, for example, that would explain the inability to log in... but you should see a message about site expiration in that case. Check to see if browser pop-ups are enabled or blocked?

If the Buzzsaw site was created in another way (such as by Product Support), I'd suggest giving them a call for assistance at 1-800-892-0449.

Thanks and good luck-
Shana

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report