Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Error

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
smanor
368 Views, 2 Replies

Login Error

When an associate is trying to login, he recieves the message - “Could not establish connection with Buzzsaw the server. Please contact Buzzsaw Customer Care." I can login with no problem. Any suggestions on what this could be?? Thanks in advance for any help.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
MParks13
in reply to: smanor

I am having the same issue. Now my question to you is... Are there symbols that are in the login and error message? I have those and i can not get rid of them. I have been working on this matter for 3 weeks now and still have no answer. If there is something that you may know please share and vice versa.

Message 3 of 3
nbraun
in reply to: MParks13

Hello,

The error you are seeing is typically caused by a corrupted installation of Buzzsaw. To resolve the issue we need to perform a full uninstall and reinstall of the client using the below steps:

1) Uninstall Buzzsaw
2) Delete the Program Files folder for Buzzsaw (C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\Autodesk Buzzsaw 2013)
3) Delete the Registry Keys for Buzzsaw (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\ProjectPoint-2013)
4) Restart the computer
5) Reinstall Buzzsaw and login as normal

If the above steps to not resolve the issue the best next step is to log a case with our helpdesk:
http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/buzzsaw/troubleshooting/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/ENU/123112/fi...

Thanks,
Nick

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report