Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms and user access to the forms

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
106 Views, 1 Reply

Forms and user access to the forms

I have a question regarding permissions on folders, in one of our projects we have some report forms, these forms can be accessed at the tree view level. I want to set some permissions for accessing these forms but when trying to set the permissions the forms do not show in the permissions listing. Can you tell me if I’m doing something wrong or is there a restriction on setting permissions for viewing form. Or are the permissions for the forms being set-up at the folder level.

Thanks in advance for the help
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

If you are a site or project administrator, you can set permissions on form logs (business processes) by selecting the "Options" link within the form log (up at the top of the form log). Depending upon the workflow, you will see several different tabs which allow you to set who can create a form, who can respond, etc. You can also determine if a project member can view all forms or only the ones in which the user is an active participant (e.g. if they receive a form, respond, etc).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report