Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find containing text doesn't work?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
andrew.grigg
1310 Views, 4 Replies

Find containing text doesn't work?

Hello,

I'm experiencing issues with the Buzzsaw Find function, as our our customers. Finding specific files appears to be fine, however when using the 'Containing Text' field, it doesn't seem to fetch any results. I've tried it on multiple Buzzsaw sites but to no avail. I'm using Buzzsaw 2013, but I'm not sure which versions our customers are using. I've mainly been using it to find specific words within word documents. Is this is a known issue, or am I confused about what this function is supposed to do?

If someone could shed some light on this I would really appreciate it.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Mmoreira
in reply to: andrew.grigg

Hi!

I´m having this problem too.

Tis is a very important issue. Ican´t make a seach based on attributes, if i can´t find files containing text it will be a too dificult too use Buzzsaw...

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Manuel Moreira

Message 3 of 5
andrew.grigg
in reply to: Mmoreira

I have spoken to Autodesk a couple of times regarding this so they are aware of the issue, and it has apparantly been forwarded to the development team to look into, so maybe it will be fixed in the next update? I've heard nothing official though.

Fingers crossed!

Message 4 of 5
matt.cole
in reply to: andrew.grigg

I have been having this problem too and I just added another post.  I will try to delete that post because I don't need to repeat this one.  With that said, it would be good for Autodesk to get on here and give a timeline on the repair.  Anything is appreciated!

Message 5 of 5
eric.shipwash
in reply to: matt.cole

If you could submit a webform HERE and include your name, phone number, email address and the Buzzsaw sitename which you are experiencing the issue with, we can look into this issue further.

Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report