Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export of office file types?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
143 Views, 1 Reply

Export of office file types?

Hi

I 'm new to buzzsaw, but i have been given an assignment regarding moving some files out of my clients buzzsaw (Office Documents).

What is the best way to accomplish this task? I was wondering if buzzsaw has a shell module or anything to streamline this activity or is this something you need to manually do using a client or such?

Br.

Ole

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
nbraun
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for participating in the forums.

There are a few ways to accomplish this task.

• Buzzsaw Web UI
    • Allows selection of multiple documents directly from the browser for download
  • Buzzsaw Windows Client
    • You can use drag-n-drop for uploads / downloads. Download entire folders/projects. Can also select multiple documents for download
  • Buzzsaw Sync
    • Allows you to setup a local Sync folder to synchronize all data for a project or folder. Depending on Buzzsaw permissions you can download only or upload and download.  

For the task described the Buzzsaw Windows Client seems like the best option as it allows flexibility to easily select only Office Document files from folders and download them. The Windows Client can be installed using the link:
http://projectpoint.buzzsaw.com/!/download/Buzzsaw-EN.exe

Regards,

Nick

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report