Buzzsaw General Discussion

Contributor
smanor
Message 1 of 3 (150 Views)

Email Notifications

150 Views, 2 Replies
11-15-2007 12:49 PM
I have had multiple complaints from members that the links within an e-mail notification does not navigate to the newly posted file. I have the same problem but it is not consistent. Some links only prompt the Buzzsaw Software to open, but do not navigate to the correct file. Is there any settings on my computer or e-mail that I could change to correct the problem? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Employee
keith.pierce
Message 2 of 3 (150 Views)

Re: Email Notifications

11-27-2007 04:01 PM in reply to: smanor
I would contact Support (1-800-892-0449 in North America), especially since you are getting multiple complaints.
Contributor
smanor
Message 3 of 3 (150 Views)

Re: Email Notifications

11-28-2007 05:01 AM in reply to: smanor
I did contact support. And the use of the "&" in the folder or file names causes the link to be invalid. Thanks for your reply.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Buzzsaw Category!

The Buzzsaw forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.