Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Test Environment

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
tdbf
363 Views, 3 Replies

Cloud Test Environment

Hello,

We are transitioning to a third party hosting solution for our IT infrastructure.  Part of the agreement with this provider is that we migrate all desktops to support Internet Explorer 11.  Before making the move we are doing due dligence in verifying the functioning of all of our apps in the new server environment and on local desktops.  For BuzzSaw we are currently using the Windows App client to access the cloud service.  

My team in the IT group needs to perofrm a simple test of installing the BuzzSaw client under Internet Explorer 11 and verifying that it functions correctly. The main issue is that we do not have or want access to the 'production' BuzzSaw account.  I'm asking if there is any type of BuzzSaw test account we can target or if anyone has any experience with / suggestsions for perofrming this kind of test.

Best Regards,

Thomas

'

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ShanaProd
in reply to: tdbf

Hi Thomas -

For testing, you can always create a 30-day trial Buzzsaw account here:

http://www.autodesk.com/products/buzzsaw/overview

If you need more specific or quicker support, please call Customer Support (1-800-892-0449) and they'll be happy to walk you through the process.

Thanks,

Shana

Message 3 of 4
tdbf
in reply to: ShanaProd

Hello Shana,

That was my first inclination.  I believe we are going to proceed with that option.

Thank you!

Thomas

Message 4 of 4
ShanaProd
in reply to: tdbf

No problem. Please let us know if you have any other Buzzsaw questions, and have a great day-

Shana

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report