Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buzzsaw Wishlist Items

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
JakeLuci
810 Views, 0 Replies

Buzzsaw Wishlist Items

Please address these features. I am sure the first is a repeat.

Web Client

• Drag and drop. I have too many users who complain DAILY about how silly it is this function does not exist. So please, Autodesk, add drag and drop to the web client. We pay way too much money to not have it.

Buzzsaw Mobile

• Batch Photo/File Upload. I have people in the field taking photo's of sites and while travelling must wait until they are back in the office to upload all of their photos from their mobile. Totally misses the point of having the app in one aspect. One photo at a time is too cumbersome, especially when you have to navigate the folder structure.

• Starred Folders. We have to navigate too many folders (maybe our fault for having a cluttered directory.) Having a star option for quickly navigating to the folder where we always upload our photos would be very convienent and cut back on browsing the directory. this coupled with batch upload . . . . AMAZING TIME SAVER.

Buzzsaw Sync

• Multiple Sync Times. My team works globally. We set sync to upload our work at the end of the day so our counterparts have it when they arrive in the morning. We are currently having to FORCE sync in the morning when we arrive.  I want to be able to set a sync time for 8pm and 5am. When we leave the office, our files are uploaded. Counterparts sync comes on at 5am, by 8am their time it is up-to-date. When they finish their day, sync starts and uploads their files. Our sync starts in the morning and downloads their files before we get in. Currently we have to show up, sync and wait. Continuous is not an option.

Anyway, thanks for the hard workl and keep up the good work.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report