Buzzsaw General Discussion

Buzzsaw General Discussion

SGHAF
Message 1 of 4 (1,240 Views)

Buzzsaw compatibility with Bentley products

1240 Views, 3 Replies
10-15-2012 04:00 PM

I am workinng on a project and show determine which data management software is more suitable for a server. Does anyone have any experience about the compatibility of the Buzzsaw with bentley products???? 

Employee
eric.shipwash
Message 2 of 4 (1,130 Views)

Re: Buzzsaw compatibility with Bentley products

11-01-2012 01:32 PM in reply to: SGHAF

Which Bentley products are you referring to? What kind of compatibility concerns do you have with that specific Bentley product?  Any additional detail you can provide will help me give you the best possible answer to your question.

Thanks in Advance.

setarehafrooz
Message 3 of 4 (1,047 Views)

11-20-2012 12:42 AM in reply to: SGHAF

I want know Can users work upload and download microstation files?

and also can 2 or  more users work on a same file at the same time?

Employee
eric.shipwash
Message 4 of 4 (994 Views)

11-26-2012 07:54 AM in reply to: setarehafrooz

setarehafrooz wrote:

I want know Can users work upload and download microstation files?

and also can 2 or  more users work on a same file at the same time?

Yes, they will be able to upload and download microstation files without issue.

Two or more users will not be able to work on a single file simultaneously.  When using Buzzsaw if you right click on a file and choose edit, it will lock the file to the user who performed the action, they will then download a temporary copy to their computer. When this download finishes they will make their edits to the file and once they save and close out of the software they are using to edit the file, the temporary copy on their machine will be uploaded as a new version to the site and then become unlocked. Once the file is unlocked someone else is free to edit the file.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Buzzsaw Category!

The Buzzsaw forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.