Buzzsaw General Discussion

weltonw
Message 1 of 1 (102 Views)

Buzzsaw client crashing within IE

102 Views, 0 Replies
08-29-2003 06:04 AM
I've had this problem from day one when using buzzsaw.

Whenever I click on any non-folder node (using the left-mouse button) my buzzsaw client crashes. It's an application error in PROJEC~1.EXE:
The instruction at "0x005024a2" referenced memory at "0x016a0000". The memory could not be "written".

Clicking on projects/folders doesn't cause the problem - it only happens with files. My workaround has been to right click on files and download them, but that's getting tedious.

I use IE 6.0 on a Win 2000 machine. Also, my coworkers don't have this problem. Does buzzsaw require certain IE settings to work correctly?
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Buzzsaw Category!

The Buzzsaw forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.