Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buzzsaw 2007.3 Now Available

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
321 Views, 7 Replies

Buzzsaw 2007.3 Now Available

We are pleased to inform you that as of Saturday, May 19, 2007, there is a new version of Autodesk Buzzsaw software available to you. This rollout (2007.3) includes support for Microsoft Office 2007, a new, improved login experience for first-time users, and performance enhancements. This is not a required download, so you may choose to update your client software at your convenience.

For your assistance, we have posted a “What’s New” document on the Autodesk Buzzsaw What’s New page.
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Kal-LT
in reply to: Anonymous

Great addition...what about Vista x86 or Vista x64?
What is the road map fo these 2 OS?
Thanks,
Buzzsaw Site Admin since 4.0
Message 3 of 8
keith.pierce

Thanks Kal - We are working on Vista support, but don't yet have an ETA for rollout.
Message 4 of 8
Kal-LT

If you need testers for Vista x86 or x64 - dont hesitate to buzz me!
Thanks,
Message 5 of 8
JWong

That's great news!
Is the package available for download (as exe or msi), or will it be only done via client push?

Thanks,
Message 6 of 8
srikanth.ramaraj

You can download the latest Buzzsaw client exe from the following location.
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=9262155

You can package the exe with the help of your IT team and deploy it over the network to your active directory users. If your company uses Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS) to facilitate internal distribution of software, follow the steps described in help files of Buzzsaw to deploy Buzzsaw among the client machines on your network. Hope this is helpful and please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
srikanth.r
Message 7 of 8
JWong

Is there any documentation of expected date for the next and/or future releases? How often is the clients updated?

I'm asking to develop a deployment strategy with IT. I want to allocate time in case another client is released, to be able to deploy to the workstations timely.

Thanks,
Message 8 of 8
Kal-LT

I wish BZ team will have such a document!
There are no roadmap for new releases and it cant be.
it depends the serious defect(s) or new feature(s) needed by the industry.
As example (I maintain a history log) from July 2006 to November 2006 we had every month a new rollout then nothing until May 2007 (2007.3) then this month July we got 2007.4...
Best of luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report