Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Adding Members when Creating a New Project.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
andrew.grigg
834 Views, 0 Replies

Automatically Adding Members when Creating a New Project.

I was under the impression that when you create a new project within an already existing project, the member list was inheritted (or atleast the Site Admin/Project Admins were).

But recently I've been testing this and the outcome appears to be inconsistent on some of our sites.

For example, if you right click on a project and click "Create New Project", then go to the properties on that new project, followed by Members - the member list is always different, even if created from within the same parent project.

I know this sounds confusing, sorry - It took me a while to get what our customer was talking about. He finds it strange that sometimes when he creates a project he is automatically part of it, but other times he is not. I've advised cloning a pre-made project is the way to go, but I was also wondering what is happening and why.

Could someone clarify the rules for the member list when creating a project within a project?

Regards,

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report