Buzzsaw General Discussion

Buzzsaw General Discussion

Contributor
AMFPV
Message 1 of 5 (1,676 Views)

Add site on Android version

1676 Views, 4 Replies
12-11-2012 04:59 AM
I have a new Nexus 7 with Android 4.2.1. I've downloaded the Buzzsaw client and tried to add our site. After entering the information there is a local folder for our site but it doesn't show up in the site list. I tried it a couple of times but isn't working. I can login with the Buzzsaw client for Android on my phone, that has been installed a few months ago. Is there an issue with the Android version?
nickm
Message 2 of 5 (1,010 Views)

Re: Add site on Android version

07-02-2013 10:50 AM in reply to: AMFPV

I am having the same issue on a couple different Nexus 10 tablets.  

I try to sign in to the Buzzsaw app, but the project does not load.  I see the 'downloaded files' button, but no project to download the files from!

I am able to log in successfully to the iPhone and iPad app, the app for my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone, the website, and the windows client - all of which can see the project without issue.

I need to be able to use this on these Nexus tablets, help please!

jorge.martinez
Message 3 of 5 (968 Views)

07-16-2013 03:33 AM in reply to: AMFPV
I have the same problem on my phone, a galaxy S4. Did anyone found a solution?
callou
Message 4 of 5 (179 Views)

05-28-2014 01:39 PM in reply to: AMFPV
I have the probleme on my samsumg galaxy.
gary.veasy
Message 5 of 5 (64 Views)

07-18-2014 12:51 AM in reply to: AMFPV
Buzzsaw mobile does not work on Android and Autodesk is aware of it although they never to rarely acknowledge it. It only work on iPhone (and it's quick and reliable). I am not sure why they don't just pull the app until they can produce a version that works. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S4.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Buzzsaw Category!

The Buzzsaw forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.