Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add site on Android version

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
P_Verschoor
2582 Views, 6 Replies

Add site on Android version

I have a new Nexus 7 with Android 4.2.1. I've downloaded the Buzzsaw client and tried to add our site. After entering the information there is a local folder for our site but it doesn't show up in the site list. I tried it a couple of times but isn't working. I can login with the Buzzsaw client for Android on my phone, that has been installed a few months ago. Is there an issue with the Android version?
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
nickm
in reply to: P_Verschoor

I am having the same issue on a couple different Nexus 10 tablets.  

I try to sign in to the Buzzsaw app, but the project does not load.  I see the 'downloaded files' button, but no project to download the files from!

I am able to log in successfully to the iPhone and iPad app, the app for my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone, the website, and the windows client - all of which can see the project without issue.

I need to be able to use this on these Nexus tablets, help please!

Message 3 of 7

I have the same problem on my phone, a galaxy S4. Did anyone found a solution?
Message 4 of 7
callou

I have the probleme on my samsumg galaxy.
Message 5 of 7
garyveasy

Buzzsaw mobile does not work on Android and Autodesk is aware of it although they never to rarely acknowledge it. It only work on iPhone (and it's quick and reliable). I am not sure why they don't just pull the app until they can produce a version that works. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S4.
Message 6 of 7

try to add site without secure site: http:// instead of https:// 

Message 7 of 7
shawn.gilmour

We have been working on creating a single free mobile app that works with Buzzsaw and A360.  The same app can access data from either Buzzsaw or A360.  You can check out my post here to learn more Buzzsaw-A360 mobile app. Our plan is focus our development on this app and discontinue our current Anroid and iOS App.  

Shawn Gilmour
Sr. Director of Identity and Access Management

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report