Buzzsaw Forum Archive
Welcome to Autodesk’s Buzzsaw Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Buzzsaw topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AddFile Method

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
theMagicFarmer
231 Views, 0 Replies

AddFile Method

Hi everybody,

I have seen several examples on how to use the AddFile method. I have tried using it with both the PPFILE and PPPROJECT objects unsucessfully. One difference I noticed between two examples was the use of the ServerLocation property. It is unclear whether this needs to be set on the PPFILE object. There is no documentation on this. I thought that if you are using PPFILE.AddFile or PPPROJECT.AddFile, the destination is know based on on their ServerLocation properties. Here is some sample code using both objects, does anyone have any ideas what's wrong?

Private Sub upload_test_Click()

Dim buzzsawSession As New PPSession
Dim buzzsawFolder As New PPFOLDER
Dim localFile As New PPFILE
Dim buzzawProject As New PPPROJECT

buzzsawSession.LogIn username.Text, password.Text, webfolders.Text ''' access values in controls on form

Set buzzsawFolder = buzzsawSession.GetResource("/southwest_region/colorado/archive") 'folder
Set buzzawProject = buzzsawSession.GetResource("/southwest_region/colorado") 'project

localFile.LocalPath = "t:\drawings\filelist.txt"
localFile.name = "filelist.txt"
localFile.ServerLocation = buzzawProject.ServerLocation + "archive" ''' have tried with and without BOOM no work!

buzzsawFolder.AddFile localFile 'CRASHES

localFile.ServerLocation = buzzawProject.ServerLocation

buzzawProject.AddFile localFile
buzzawProject.Upload 'CRASHES

Set buzzawProject = Nothing
Set buzzsawFolder = Nothing
Set localFile = Nothing
buzzsawSession.LogOut

Set buzzsawSession = Nothing

End Sub

HELLPPP!!!!!!
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report