Community
Insight Energy Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Insight Energy Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Insight Energy topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit - Unrecoverable error has ocurred..

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
487 Views, 3 Replies

Revit - Unrecoverable error has ocurred..

I have a problem with Revit, This  program is part of suite "Building Design Suite Premium". the characteristics of the PC are: Core i3, SO:W7, 64 bits- Memory: 16gb, Tarjeta de video: NVIDIA QUADRO NVS 295. We are working on a project to be upgraded, which when asked Zoom emerge error "an unrecoverable error has ocurred. the program will now be terminated. all of your data has been recently saved, so there is no need to create recovery files", and close the program. Also emerge un popup "display driver stopped responding and has recovered". atached the pictures and log. Thank you so much, for replying.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Atach error and caracteristicas

Message 3 of 4
Mohammad_Asl
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

I think you need to ask this question in Revit forum here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Revit/ct-p/2003

Mohammad Asl
High Performance Building Design Researcher
Autodesk, Inc.
Insight360.support@autodesk.com
Message 4 of 4
AdamHamilton
in reply to: Mohammad_Asl

The NVS line of Quadros are not capable of running Revit. This is a frequent issue when people buy a budget card that has "Quadro" in the name...it also has NVS and that is the problem

the NVS line do not have the core count to support the intense graphics that Revit requires. the NVS 295 has 8...8 cuda cores. we have issues with the Quadro 600 and its 192 cuda cores...my GTX 750ti I just purchased has 640!! you have 8.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report