Building Performance Analysis IdeaStation
New Idea
1 Kudo
exactdraft

Custom Elevation Markers

by exactdraft on ‎04-16-2014 08:28 AM

for architecture: have a link that allows you to put elevation markers on a elevation drawing that link with the prevoius marker so that we dont have to manually calculate the elevations as you go up or down the elevation drawing

0 Kudos

Now when Vasari has not been opgraderet to a version 2015 the smooth and needed workflow to Revit do not work anymore. I have liked the simplicity within Vasari until Revit 2015 appeared. Vasari is a good tool for new simulation users. This is not the case anymore, unfortunately. New users have a hard time to understand why it is not possible to go back and forward between Vasari and Revit 2015. So do I!

I have seen in serveral presentations from autodesk that they have Solar Radaition within Revit - why is this not released to the public. I though things should be easy for the users and not the opposite. As it is at the moment you have to develop complicated workarounds or tell students that they can not do it.

So please Autodesk put the simulations from Vasari into Revit 2015. And please bring back the Planar Solar Radiation plot like the wind rose back as well!!

0 Kudos
aarifmalik

AUTOCAD CENTRE

by Active Contributor aarifmalik on ‎07-26-2014 10:33 PM

hi autodesk i am a student n i love ur software n i try to teach other poor engineering student who couldnt afford much fee to go an institue to learn cad, so i decided to open a autocad centre where i will provide free training to all poor students so can u plz tell me can i teach them with using student version with which i am learning or i have to buy this software? i cant buy this software commerically becoz i am an student too..

0 Kudos

Survey link

Deadline: March 23

The intent of this survey is to start a dialogue around product development with a community of users working on Building Performance Analysis (BPA). A specific area of interest is how modeling and analysis work together in your design process/ workflow, specifically during the conceptual design phase.

We will give $100 Amazon gift cards to five random survey respondents. The deadline for responding to get the gift cards is March 23.

The insights from this survey will go to the Autodesk BPA and Conceptual Design product development teams.

Submit Your Ideas

Share and shape product ideas.

New Idea
You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Top Tags