Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
390 Views, 3 Replies

AUTOCAD CENTRE

hi autodesk i am a student n i love ur software n i try to teach other poor engineering student who couldnt afford much fee to go an institue to learn cad, so i decided to open a autocad centre where i will provide free training to all poor students so can u plz tell me can i teach them with using student version with which i am learning or i have to buy this software? i cant buy this software commerically becoz i am an student too..

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Darin.Green
in reply to: Anonymous

Duplicate entry removed...

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 3 of 4
Darin.Green

Hi @Anonymous

The discussion boards are mostly users of the software, not Autodesk employees.

An student version of the Autodesk applications are only provided to students of a qualifying educational institution. Opening your own school to teach the software, you will need to register your institution with the Autodesk Education Community using this as a guide...

I would say, it's great to see someone like you take matters into their own hands to education low income individuals. 

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 4 of 4
DarrenP

you also need to read this: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/account-access/education-program/...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report