Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Mode in Glue

Display Mode in Glue

I would like to be able to Glue models from Navisworks in "Shaded" mode rather than "Full Render" mode.

OR

I would like the ability to change the display mode in Glue.

I prefer to glue models from Navisworks over Revit because of the added grid visibility but Navisworks only seems to glue models in "Full Render" mode - even if I switch it to Shaded mode and then Glue, Navisworks automatically switches it back. When I glue from Revit, I don't have this problem and the Shaded visual style appears in Glue. We are a Main Contractor and I am dealing with models from all disciplines - the majority of which use default material appearance settings in Revit. We ask our design consultants to follow a standard trade colour schedule (mostly for visual identification of services) and adjust their material graphics "shading" colours in Revit to suit but we don't specify material "appearance" settings as we like to keep this realistic for rendering.

Cheers

Rob

1 Comment
joan_allen
Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Review

Now that you can glue NWC's from Revit and the gridlines come through into Glue, is this request still valid from your perspective?

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report