Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIM Glue - Clash edit

BIM Glue - Clash edit

While Editing a clash test we should be able to change not only the model sets compared but the Tolerance value as well. It is not productive to create a new clash test every time I want decrease/increase the value of the Tolerance field for the same set of elements.

3 Comments
joan_allen
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Thank you for the feedback.  With the release of the "clash resolution" feature in July 2014, we introduced the concept of tracking clash status across versions.  In order to accurately track the status across versions, the tolerance cannot be changed.

We are considering your request for a future update.

Best Regards,

Joan Allen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Joan,

Thanks for your input. It is interesting that the "tracking clash status across versions" allows for changing the sets but not the tolerance...

What if one could change the tolerance while the model version is not updated - so when the model is still at the current version? I see this useful when you define the clash, so it is indeed making sense to have it fixed for later versions (only).

Best regards,

Teodor

Anonymous
Not applicable

At the very least I would like to see the clash tolerance come preset to 1/2". I would love to have the ability to pre set the clash tolerance myself per my companies standards.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report