BIM 360 Glue

dyohe
Message 1 of 3 (75 Views)
Accepted Solution

View and Selection Tree Buttons Blue / Frozen

75 Views, 2 Replies
08-12-2014 05:59 AM

Hi all,

I've been using BIM 360 Glue on win 7 for a few weeks with no issues. This week, the when I click on the view or selection tree buttons, they turn blue and get stuck that way. Nothing else happens other than the button being blued out. See attached image. I can still navigate the model, but without being able to turn items off or cut sections, there isn't much of a point..

This wasn't a problem until very recently. I noticed that BIM 360 glue auto-updated itself since the last time I used it, so this behavior may be linked to a recent update.

Does anyone have a solution for this issue?

Thanks!

Hello Devin,

Thank you for participating in our community!

Reset tool bar by right-clicking on the tool bar at the very top button. This should be able to reset buttons.

Please, let me know if this help.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards,

Product Support
anil.mistry
Message 2 of 3 (50 Views)

Re: View and Selection Tree Buttons Blue / Frozen

08-12-2014 01:04 PM in reply to: dyohe

Hello Devin,

Thank you for participating in our community!

Reset tool bar by right-clicking on the tool bar at the very top button. This should be able to reset buttons.

Please, let me know if this help.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards,

Anil Mistry
dyohe
Message 3 of 3 (46 Views)

Re: View and Selection Tree Buttons Blue / Frozen

08-12-2014 01:12 PM in reply to: anil.mistry

A quick fix to an extremely frustrating problem. Just a suggestion, but this option should probably be a bit easier to find.

Thanks Anil!

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.