BIM 360 Glue

PeterGehring13
Message 1 of 2 (57 Views)
Accepted Solution

Sharing views with reviewers

57 Views, 1 Replies
08-01-2014 09:01 AM

Team members with status set to reviewers are not seeing my project views.

For users there is a check box to allow them to see views but I do see a similar one for reviewers.

If I send them an email link to view it still does not open view in Glue for them.

Hello Peter,

Thank you for participating in our community!

It is a two-step process.

User will first need to be invited to join a Host or Project. The invited team member will first need to register to the project by following the link from the invitation e-mail and follow the process until they receive a welcome window with confirmation that they are now a member of the project.

The next step is to send an invitation or e-mail to a Reviewer. 

Please, verify if reviewer has gone through the registration process to the project.  The project admin can log-in at https://b2.autodesk.com to view the Project Admin console and look at the list of members in the project.  If the status next to the e-mail address is “Pending” then the user did not register to the project.

Please, let me know if this help.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards,

Product Support
anil.mistry
Message 2 of 2 (52 Views)

Re: Sharing views with reviewers

08-01-2014 12:37 PM in reply to: PeterGehring13

Hello Peter,

Thank you for participating in our community!

It is a two-step process.

User will first need to be invited to join a Host or Project. The invited team member will first need to register to the project by following the link from the invitation e-mail and follow the process until they receive a welcome window with confirmation that they are now a member of the project.

The next step is to send an invitation or e-mail to a Reviewer. 

Please, verify if reviewer has gone through the registration process to the project.  The project admin can log-in at https://b2.autodesk.com to view the Project Admin console and look at the list of members in the project.  If the status next to the e-mail address is “Pending” then the user did not register to the project.

Please, let me know if this help.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards,

Anil Mistry
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post